How To Change Favicon icon In Blogger 2023
if you are a blogger and you use the default blogger favicon icon without a custom favicon icon in blogger. then read this full article and follow these simple steps that how to change the favicon icon in blogger.
if do you have a custom favicon icon on your blogger website. if not then, you really have one. many blogger and website owners are still using the default blogger favicon icon in their blogger website and they have no custom favicon icon for their website.
it is important to change the default blogger favicon icon and add your custom favicon icon to create a brand for your blogger website.
if your blogger website is without a custom favicon blogger and you won't add your website favicon icon on it. then you follow the simple following step on how to change the favicon in blogger. I hope you have to make a custom favicon for your website. if you do not make then check out this post How to create a favicon for bloggers.
How to change the favicon in blogger?
there are two methods to change the blogger custom favicon icon and both are working accurately. if you have an update on the new blogger version then you apply the first method that is a very easy method on blogger this method is working and their icon can not change then apply the second method I will be sure that both methods of work.
Method 1 - Changing favicon in Blogger via setting.
- Enter into your blogger account.
- Click on setting and find the favicon situated at the bottom of Google Analytics Property ID.
- Click on it and Edit and the new window pop-up is open with the message saying Upload custom favicon, Please use a square image that’s less than 100KB.
- Click on the Choose File on this window.
- select your favicon icon file and click on the save button and then refresh your website.
NOTE: if you use an old version of blogger you can do this process
1. go to your blogger account.
2. Go to layout and find the favicon widget situated at the top.
3. click on edit and then a new pop-up window is open with the message Upload custom favicon, Please use a square image that’s less than 100KB.
4. click on choose file on this window.
5. select your favicon icon file and click on save and refresh the web page.
that's your favicon icon in blogger is successfully added. Now you can see your custom favicon icon on your website.
Method 2 - how to Change favicon icon in Blogger by editing HTML template.
if the first method is not working on your website. then you can try this second method to add a custom favicon icon in blogger. this method is working. just follow the method below carefully and then apply.
- 1. go to your blogger account
- 2. Go to template and then click on Edit HTML.
- 3. search for <head> tag and paste the code.
- 4. go to google and convert your favicon icon into HTML code.
- 5. and then paste this code into template HTML and click on save.
- 6. and finally refresh your website once.
Not able to see Favicon in Blogger?
sometimes you do not see your favicon icon right away after uploading it. verify that the favicon is uploaded properly by typing http://yourblogurl.com favicon.ico in google. if you still don't see the favicon icon then clear your browser cache and check once again.